ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS - PLEASE READ BELOW:
1. Visit http://homecampus.com/login and choose your state.
2. Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
3. Login using your email address that you registered with
4. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
5. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2022 would be the 2022-2023 School Year. Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
6. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. (If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages)
7. You might be asked to upload some documents after step one including the physical. There are multiple ways that you can scan a document and upload it on the website (printer/scanner, mobile app, etc.). Perhaps the simplest way is to take a picture of it on your phone and then upload it. However, you might need to merge those images or PDFs into one file. Here are two great tools that will allow you to merge PDFs into one file and also JPG images.
Merge Multiple PDFs - https://smallpdf.com/merge-pdf
Merge Multiple JPGs - https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf
Questions? Go to http://homecampus.com/login and submit a ticket.
8. Optional Donation to your athletic program or pay participation fees (private schools only).
9. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
10. If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the
11. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
Once you complete a clearance for one sport and arrive at the Confirmation Message, you will have the option to check off additional sports/activities for the current school year. PLEASE ONLY CHECK OFF SPORTS YOU KNOW YOU WILL PLAY. Don’t just check ones because you are interested in those. If you decide to participate in an additional sport/activity later on, you can access the multiple sport check boxes by clicking on “Print” under the Confirmation Message of your original Clearance for that specific year.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on the Physicals page. Most schools will accept the physical online (done by uploading the completed form on Step #2) as well as turning in a hard copy to the athletic department.
This area is meant to store your files so they can be accessed later in the year or perhaps years following. You can either upload your files to the Document Library then apply them to your Clearance on the Physical page
Questions? Go to http://homecampus.com/loginand submit a ticket.
OR you can choose/browse for the file on the Physical page and the file will save to the Document Library for future use.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny your student for participation. You will receive an email when the student is cleared.